By PutoPinoy on Friday, February 21, 2014
- 8 pcs Kani sticks, shredded
- 2 tsps minced celery
- 1 tsp kalamansi juice
- 1 pouch (80ml) mayonnaise
- 12 pcs shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 2 tbsps corn or olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 4 slices of white bread
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- mayonnaise, for spreading
- tomato round slices
- cucumber round slices
- In a bowl, mix the first-4 ingredients until well blended. Cover w/plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Marinate the next-3 ingredients for at least 5 minutes. Grill. Set aside.
- To assemble the sandwich:
- Place a white bread on a board, spread lightly w/mayonnaise. Put lettuce & Kani filling. Add on top the tomato slices. Put a wheat bread slice. Spread again lightly w/mayonnaise. Add the round cucumber. & grilled shrimps. Cover with white bread. Cut in half diagonally. Serve immediately. Do the same to the rest.