By PutoPinoy on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 At Tuesday, June 12, 2007
A native steamed cake made out of brownie mix, eggs, cheese.
- 500 gram pack Butterscotch Brownie Mix
- grated cheese
- 4 eggs
- salted egg or kesong puti
- 1/2 cup oil
- grated coconut
- 2/3 cup water
- Prepare a steamer and two 8-inch round baking pans.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, oil and water. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into pans. Top with grated cheese, sliced salted eggs or kesong puti.
- Steam 20 to 30 minutes or until done.
- Serve with grated coconut.