By PutoPinoy on Sunday, June 10, 2007 At Sunday, June 10, 2007
A rice cake made out of glutinous rice,coconut milk, brown sugar etc.
- 2 cups malagkit (glutinous rice)
- 2-1/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon anise
- 3/4 cup coco cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Boil coconut milk and malagkit with salt.
- Boil until quite dry.
- Lower heat and add brown sugar.
- Place in banana leaf-lined baking pan.
- Pour on top the coco cream and sugar.
- Bake until a golden crust is formed.