By PutoPinoy on Thursday, May 24, 2007 At Thursday, May 24, 2007
- 4 cups unripe saba, cooked and pounded
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups buko, medium hard
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine the above ingredients, and pound once more.
- Mix till well blended.
- Arrange on a platter and cut into desired shapes.
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings.
- 3 kl cassava
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 200 g grated coconut
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Peel and cut cassava into cubes, boil them until they become soft (not soggy).
- Mash it manually (or you can use blender).
- After mashing, transfer it in a deep pan
- Added milk, grated coconut and butter into mixture.
- Mixed manually (in low heat), until well blended.